Roostrap brings the best of Spring Roo together to meet Twitter Bootstrap User Interface framework. In order to start, just download Roostrap and start ahead with Roo Console.
After you have started with Roostrap, you can also use Bootswatch (http://bootswatch.com/) to customize your default Twitter Bootstrap themes to make your application look awesome.
Remember, Spring Roo is not limited to creating backend applications - you can also use it in public pages too!
Roostrap demo is available and running on Google AppEngine at http://roostrap.appspot.com.
8 May 2014
- Updated Google AppEngine SDK version to 1.9.3 (released 28 April 2014)
11 January 2014
- Refactored the code base and major version updates to libraries.
- Updated Google AppEngine SDK version to 1.8.8 (released 19 November 2013)
- Updated to Bootstrap v3.0.3
- Updated to Spring Roo version 1.2.5 and Spring version to 3.2.6 (latest GA)
- Added official Google AppEngine Maven plugin
- Roostrap celebrates 3 years of continuous updates!
20 August 2013
- Added support for Bootstrap 3 (released 19 August 2013)
- With support for Bootstrap 3, now Roostrap is fully supported on mobile devices with a completely responsive layout.
- RooStrap updated to Spring Roo 1.2.4
- Added support for Google Analytics
- Older version demo now avilable on Google AppEngine at 1.roostrap.appspot.com
- Notes: Woah, thanks for the amazing responses it's been a great year for Roostrap!
22 March 2013
- Minor stylesheet order changes
27 January 2013
- RooStrap demo is now available on http://roostrap.appspot.com
26 January 2013
- Added support for Google AppEngine and a demonstration branch.
- Added support for Google AppEngine Java SDK - 1.7.4 (Latest)
- Added maven-gae-plugin-repo repository to pom.xml
- Added maven-gae-plugin as a plugin to pom.xml
25 January 2013
- RooStrap updated to Spring Roo 1.2.3 and the following updated to the latest generally available (GA) versions:
- Bootstrap 2.2.0 from Twitter
- JQuery 1.9.0
- Select2 Integrated (Bootstrap DropDown with auto complete features)
23 August 2012
- Initial release with Spring Roo 1.2.2 Support
To get started, please see the README.md file available on https://github.com/bhagyas/roostrap
If you discover any issues, please report them over at github - or simply fork the project, fix it and then do a pull request. =)